We’ve got a treat to help you celebrate the Fourth of July this weekend — and trust us, it’s a good one (we sampled it in the office, so we should know).
Up your cookout contribution game by bringing this white wine sangria. It’s refreshing, tasty, and super easy to make. In fact, we even recommend making it a day ahead and letting it refrigerate overnight so the flavors really fuse together (and you have less to do on the day of the cookout). #Science!
We were feeling crafty, so we whipped up this video showing you how to make your own White Wine Sangria using your AUTOSEAL® Pitcher with Infuser Stick.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart
- ½ cup brandy
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 bottles dry white wine (like a Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 red apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 peach, pitted and thinly sliced
- In your AUTOSEAL® Pitcher, stir brandy and sugar until combined.
- Add two bottles of dry white wine. Stir until combined.
- Add sliced fruit to fruit infuser stick.
- Put fruit infuser in pitcher and put lid on. Refrigerate overnight.
- Pour into your stainless steel tumblers, garnish with sliced fruit, and enjoy!