August 3rd is National Watermelon Day, and in celebration, we’re getting our Beyoncé on and sipping on this Watermelon-Mint Cooler.
Care to join us? Watch the video below to learn how you can make your own watermelon drank.
Recipe adapted from Real Simple
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- A blender
- 4 cups seedless watermelon chunks (about 1lb)
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- Your favorite AUTOCLOSE® Shake & Go® Tumbler
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- In the blender, puree the watermelon and lemonade; strain, if you’re in the mood
- Chop up mint.
- Fill up your AUTOCLOSE® Shake & Go® Tumbler with ice. Top with mint.
- Pour watermelon and lemonade mixture over ice in your tumbler. Screw on your AUTOCLOSE® lid, and shake it up to mix thoroughly.
- Stick the straw in, and enjoy!